Daily Archives: July 25, 2013

My Car Crash Was Out of State: Can I Hire A Florida Lawyer To Represent Me?

Surprisingly, yes! You can hire a Florida lawyer for your personal injury claim even if your car accident was in a different state. Typically someone who is involved in an accident in some distant jurisdiction returns home and resumes their life here. So, his or her family physician is here, as is a treating doctor. They go back to work but may have lost some time due to recuperation. It makes sense to hire someone locally to navigate your care and your insurance claim, locally.  Read More + Read More +