Walt Blenner is the principal attorney at Blenner Law Group. He began practicing law in Palm Harbor in 1986 and the firm has been located here ever since.
AV-Rated Attorney (AV peer-review rating is awarded by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell and identifies a lawyer with high legal ability, expertise, experience, integrity and overall professional experience).
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including attachments, may include non-public, proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized agent of an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in or transmitted with this e-mail is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have receipted this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and permanently delete this e-mail, its attachments, and any copies of it immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.
Walt is an “AV” rated lawyer in the prestigious Martindale Hubbard Law Directory (martindale.com). This highest rating given is based upon reviews about him by his peers regarding his knowledge, skill and ethical conduct as an advocate. Also, he is a licensed Arbitrator through FinRa to hear cases involving securities negligence and fraud.
Walt is a 1985 graduate of Emory University Law School located in Atlanta, Georgia. Walt also holds a bachelors degree in political science with honors from University of Chicago. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1986 and the Colorado Bar Association in 1993.
Walt Blenner is a current and active member of the Clearwater Bar Association, the Florida Justice Association, American Justice Association, Colorado Bar Association, and is a member in good standing at the United States Supreme Court in Washington D.C.
Including his passion for his clients, Walt Blenner has a side passion for the arts and other community organizations and has been fortunate enough to assist several organizations in leadership positions as:
- Board of Directors – Dunedin Fine Arts Center. 2009- present. The DFAC is one of the best examples of a center that both teaches art in a variety of classes and explores other boundaries of art appreciation. Take a class in photography, or woodcarving or watercolors!
- Past president of Florida Craftsmen, Inc. 2004-2006. Florida Craftsman is a nonprofit statewide organization founded in 1952 to broaden the public’s understanding and appreciation of fine Florida-based craft, and it has one of the best art galleries in downtown St. Petersburg.
- Past president, Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce – 1999-2000. Walt was honored with the Chamber’s Citizen of the Year award in 2006!
- Past President, Palm Harbor Main Street – 2001-2002. Main Street is a community based organization to preserve and enhance the quality of life and business in Old Palm Harbor.
- Legal Advisor, Legal Assistance to the Arts. 2002-2006. Through the Pinellas Arts Council, he assisted other state-wide artists with their legal issues, contracts and other problems in a pro bono fashion.
- Ex-officio, Salvador Dali Board of Trustees; Board of Directors, 2002-2007.
In September 2010 Walt Blenner was awarded by Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce President, Connie Davis, the Honor of Palm Harbor Attorney Extraordinaire for Walt’s unwavering legal support and assistance with to the Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce.